Power Up the RV with AC Power
There are numerous ways to get power. Typically, it’s from a full or partial hookup campground. However, there are other ways too. Friends’ homes (110V standard electrical cord) or a large sites with 50 amp circuits. We have adapters to fit any need.
To hook up power, simply:
- Take the large black electrical cord (with three prongs) out of the Drivers Side Rear outside compartment
- Ensure the Power Switch on the electrical box you are plugging into, is in the OFF position
- Line up the plug connections and plug the cord into the campground electric box
- Line up the plug connections and plug the other end of the cord to the Drivers Side of the RV (Under the black square weatherproof cap)
- Flip the campground electrical box power ON
- If the microwave inside the RV turns on, you have power
If there’s no power
- Make sure the 30 amp circuit breaker is on
- Call a ranger or campground host to talk about the power connection and follow his/her recommendation
- or Change campsite and try again
Call or text us at our phone number (provided in The Adventure Travelers RV Rental Guide)
If you need to use an adapter:
Standard Electrical Outlet or Electrical Cord (110V) – Use thick black electrical cord (RV Electrical Cord) and place the 110V Electrical Adapter on the pronged end. Should work fine, but you may not have all the power you need for devices such as; Air Conditioner, etc.
50 amp Power Supply – Use thick black electrical cord (RV Electrical Cord) and place the 50 amp Electrical Adapter on the pronged end. This should step-down the 50 amps to 30 amps and you should be able to use all devices fine.